Things have been very busy this last couple of weeks.
Charlee has cheer twice a week from right after school, she changes in the vehicle. She is home on Tuesday about 5;30 ish and on Thursday they have tumbling after cheer, so she doesn't get home until almost 7pm. Long days make for a tired girl. After cheer it is then homework and off to bed, even if it is early, usually it's not. She can read and rest.
Between Reilly being sick again one day and well the next, then sick the next. I have been off schedule. Plus we had an emotional morning because his BICYCLE was STOLEN. He went from being devastated to being very angry. It will be a little bit before we can get him a new one. Hope school goes OK today, I did give his teacher a heads up, in case drama started. Poor boy. Another reason he wants to go home. He keeps telling me he wants to go live back in AZ with BJ and Joni, because he hates it here. Another reason is that he misses 'his' riding lawn mower. He loved mowing the lawn. He has to learn to deal and adjust, change is very hard for him. He loves the beach and likes having sidewalks to ride on instead of dirt.
Brenden has been flying almost everyday and then homework and school the rest of the time. Two weeks ago he helped teach a motorcycle class, MTII. Went well, but he was so tired afterwards, I personally don't think it is worth it. But we will see.
On to me, Nicole, I am the one that keeps everyone organized and drives everyone around. also I am assistant cub scout leader and a primary teacher. Love both jobs. I am learning to love the differences between Arizona and Florida. I love the beach and don't really mind the humidity too much. OK I am lying about that, but at least it is not painful for me to go outside now. Only wet. LOL
Poor Reilly. Where was his bike stolen from? Is he finally feeling good? Could it be allergies from the humidity/change in weather? It will be nice once school is out so he can unwind. You all sound really busy! We miss you! Love, Lauri
ReplyDeletePoor Reilly. :( That's got to be such a disappointment for him to get his bike stolen. I'd be pretty angry, too. It sounds like Everyone is keeping pretty busy! It must be so nice to be near a beach. Beaches trump dirt and tumbleweed big time!
ReplyDelete