Thursday, May 6, 2010

Our Home in Florida

Our apartment complex
'The Palms At Vero Beach'
Our front door


The cute sign from Joni - so people can find our door.


When you walk into the house, the first thing you see is stairs

Then to the left is the living room , is bigger than our old living room,
Reilly is lounging and Brenden's motorcycle cover is 'all over the place'

part of the living room and onto the kitchen
kitchen from the bar area
other side of the kitchen & the bar
office (big isn't it) and laundry behind those doors

The dining room
and the craft and food storage area
It is all bigger than it looks.
our back porch
we have a huge play area and basketball area out our back door!!
Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and 2 big bathrooms.
we have a storage outside and a storage area under the stairs.


2 comments:

  1. Now I have a realistic picture in my mind when you talk about things. When you have a chance post some pictures of the upstairs. I miss you a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!!:) I am so happy for you guys!!! Have fun!! Find some sea shells for me!! I love you all!! I miss you a ton!!
    ~Jaycee Riggs:)

    ReplyDelete