On Wednesday, May 13 we went to the Phoenix Symphony with a home school group. They do a concert series called Symphony for the schools, this one was 'poetry, paint and dance' children listened to the music and had it inspire their imagination. It was really nice and perfectly timed, only about an hour, so by the time Reilly was saying 'is it almost over' we were on the last song. They played music like 'Ride of the Valkyries',and 'Fight of the Bumblebees' along with several others. You get the idea, most of the songs were very upbeat. Reilly and I really enjoyed it.
Reilly said this favorite part of the Symphony was the one where the students on stage danced 'like vampires', I think the music was 'Dance of the Furies' or 'Danes of Transylvania".
I can't remember which.
I think this was really ironic,
I though this is great, only $3 for the tickets, great deal! Then I had to spend $12 for parking.
.
so sad I forgot to take a camera
No comments:
Post a Comment